Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Sickness, habits and stuff

Long time since I wrote last time. Yeah, I know that there's probably no-one who really reads this, but I have learned to live with pretending. No one reads a static blog like this. Or like my former teacher David Jakobsen would say: It's not a blog unless it is updated at least once a mont... I think that's about what he said.

I've just been sick, and going from well to sick, to well again is a process in itself. That goes for both physical and mental health. But anyway I have learned that habits is the stuff that keeps you in, or even gets you back in "the game". Well, for me it is both spiritual and "mortal" habits. My Mortal habit would be exercise, and my spiritual habits would be prayer and reading the bible. Well, there's a lot more habits in my life but I guess these are the main ones. I think habits get you back on track, and keep you healthy in mind, body and soul. They are there to keep me on track, and keep me focused on the really important things in life. Can sickness be healed through habits? No, I don't think so, but it gets you safe in and out again when sickness does come into your life. It's time to sleep now. That sjould be one of my habits to sleep early, but no...

God Bless.
Chris

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home