Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Give God The Glory

Hi there again!
Well, this time it actually haven't taken me more than 11 days to write a new post. Ha Ha...
It's over the once a week I've set as goal, but it's better then once every half year...

I've just delivered my second Harvest assignment tis school year and it is a quite odd feeling. It does not feel like I've done it good enough, but in the same time it's done. That it is done is a miracle of it self. I have a large concentration issue, but with Gods help (and my wife) I've come through.

Some would might say that if you just push yourself hard enough you can do anything by yourself, but I don't think so. I honestly and sincerely think that I could not have gone through this without God. He is my power and my strength.

Over to something else. I've been thinking of starting up an Apologetics blog, but then in Norwegian. And I think I will use the Norwegian newspaper VG to publish it on their blog-site. So I hope to get started on that really soon.

God Bless.
Chris

1 Comments:

Blogger Eskil said...

Vi trenger mer apologetikk! Så jeg skal følge med. Kanskje du er interessert i "evangelistlauget" vi er i ferd med å dra i gang? Mer info følger snart, men du kan sjekke dette innlegget for en kort introduksjon

Stay blessed!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home